Programs for Education
and Arts Organizations
http://www.Matchbook.org. Search for HOT 2B HEALTHY
rally and comprehensive
program, photos, client contact list
See Directory of Artists - Performing - Multi-Disciplinary of the Connecticut Commission on
Culture & Tourism. Schools and non-profit
organizations may apply for HALF of Janet's fees
for workshops, such as HOT 2B HEALTHY.
- Keynote speeches
- Professional development and Teacher in-service
- Family Programs
- Student workshops
Topics (customized to client needs)
- HOT 2B HEALTHY
- Fun workshops with stories
and interaction, props and visuals that encourage healthy choices of food and
exercise. Works with Judy Buch, award-winning ventriloquist, whose humorous and
engaging performances reinforces the message.
- Look, Laugh and Let Go! The creative
process, how to encourage and develop and sustain creativity. Upbeat slide
show with original, colorful and humorous visuals, stories, movement and
- Critical Thinking & Creative Leadership Through the
- Writing about art
- View original art and react personally; listen and share
many points of view
- Lead tours of art collections for your peers
"You have far exceeded my expectations as a consultant for our project. From organizing to training to speaking, you did an outstanding job. We want you back."
To view Janet's inter-disciplinary lesson plans on Ansel Adams check out: www.hcc.commnet.edu/artmuseum.
- Creative thinking
- Multiple intelligences
- Brain theory and teaching
- The creative process as applied to language arts, science, the visual arts, enterprise and life skills
"Janet encouraged me by distilling my concepts into a unified theme,
creating a marketable concept and then suggesting a business
approach. She took my germinating vision and encouraged the focus."
The training you delivered was one of the best we've had - full of resources and things we put into use right away."
- Embracing diversity
- Interdistrict programs, multicultural programs
- How to Communicate with Sensitivity
- Slide presentations on the cultural accomplishments of women and people of color
"You really care about our students and your programs have brought out their talents and helped them understand their own unique value and potential."