What People are Saying About 365 Daily Affirmations for Creativity
By Janet Luongo
Published by Hannacroix Creek Books, Inc.
Click here for a pdf version
From the Foreword by Jack Canfield: “It’s in your hands to create the life you want. This small book fits easily in your hands and pocket, but don’t just read it once. Read an affirmation every day until you absorb its wisdom. Affirm yourself, visualize accomplishments, and most of all, take daily action. May your life be truly enriched in the process.”
- Jack Canfield, co-author, Chicken Soup for the Soul R book series, and The Success Principles: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be.
“Creativity is so often like a deep itch just waiting for a comforting scratch. Janet Luongo has managed to "create" a recipe that is just right recipe for a more creative life. You will find her work gives you the same inspirational comfort as that favorite long stemmed Chinese back scratcher---it simply feels so GOOD!”
- Bob Danzig, former CEO, Hearst Newspapers, author, There is Only One You:You AreUnique in the Universe .
“Come visit this book. Relax, enjoy, and linger for awhile. Janet Luongo will take you on a journey of self-discovery and self-awareness that will lead you to a whole new level of creativity.”
- Janet E. Lapp, RN, Ph.D., founder, Center for Leadership Development, author, Positive Spin
“Every artist can now have just what’s needed first thing in the morning. Words have power. By speaking Janet Luongo’s positive (and true) words every morning, artists can set themselves on a successful course of action every day. By the way, this book is for everyone. Every business owner, employee, parent, care-giver, auto-mechanic, etc., needs to create every day. We’re all divine artists.”
- Bobbie Horowitz, writer, performer, executive producer of Drama Desk Awards 2000 and founder of the Times Square Group, NYC.
“How ever you define your ability to be creative, you will be more creative after you've played your way through 365 Daily Affirmations for Creativity. Creativity doesn't have to be hard and Janet Luongo makes it easy. Filled with sound advice, practical ideas, and inventive assignments, this book should be well read and placed on your bedside table. You'll be more creative for it!”
- Chris Clarke-Epstein, CSP, Speaker and Author of 78 Important Questions Every Leader Should Ask and Answer, and Thinking for a Change E-letter.
“Janet is exceptionally skilled at reaching down into the soul of an individual or a group to find a spark of creativity. Like magic a group will realize they have more in common than they ever imagined. The individual will discover unknown talents and potential. How exciting that many unsuspecting audiences will open the book and be changed....possibly forever!!”
- Elena deMurias, Former President of the Discovery Museum, Bridgeport, CT.
“Janet's inspiration, whether in person or from her book, warmly encourages the creativity that lies within us all. I know she has a very active dream life!”
- Anita Hall, dream worker and author, The Stars At Night
"Whether you think you are creative or you think you aren't - you're right. When you think you are creative you will actually be more creative; that’s why the creative affirmations contained in this book are so powerful. If you want to be more creative, buy this book."
- Randall Munson, CSP, and co-author of the best seller Create the Business Breakthrough You Want
“Each Affirmation is like a daily toast to life.”
- Edward Sackstein, cellist, psychotherapist and retired expert from the United Nations, Geneva.
“Janet Luongo's 365 Daily Affirmations for Creativity is a well-designed and well-written book that will help anyone tap into, increase and further develop their natural creativeness and creative thinking abilities.”
- Robert Alan Black, Ph.D., author, BROKEN CRAYONS: Break Your Crayons and Draw Outside the Lines .